How to Exercise Self Hypnosis Technique
Self hypnosis technique is a technique where you can expand the power of your conscious mind by the use of hypnosis. Hypnosis solely means that you are allowing your conscious mind to communicate with your subconscious mind. There is also some thinking that self hypnosis technique can also help us develop a better self confidence, more relax and peaceful thinking mind, and you can even learn how to control and eventually eliminate your bad habits or might let you quit some vices without any trouble.
How are you going to start this self hypnosis technique? Here are some easy steps that you should remember.
- Try to look around and find some comfortable place where you can sit to start your session. Sitting comfortably will help you to relax faster. You can now start breathing slowly to prepare your mind for this self hypnosis technique.
- Next step is determining the exact time per session. You can use 20 minutes but it is actually better to exercise this activity for 30 minutes.
- Set a specific goal. Before you start your session, talk to yourself first by stating the things that you want to achieve during the 30 minutes of self hypnosis.
- You should also make a declaration on what outcome you wish to have. Like, “After this 30 minute session, I want to take a full control to my vices so that I can throw it away without worrying that I’ll embrace it again.”
- Last is starting the process. First focus yourself from the things your eyes see. It doesn’t matter what kind of thing it is. Give your full attention just by looking and thinking about that thing for quite some time. If you can’t shut down the random thoughts that keep on popping up, it is okay just proceed with the process.
Self hypnosis technique is a good way to find remedy to some illnesses that our own mind create, so try to practice this often to possess a healthy body and soul.